Web Development and Deployment
With year of expertise from in house we do develop full scope of web applications , portals (both internal and external) with different technologies and platforms based on the customer business needs and performance requirements. The domain implementation experience help to deliver quality enterprise level solutions suitable for small to large applications or organizations. We also integrate the web applications with Legacy systems, Enterprise Web Services, Middleware Systems and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
The technologies stack include -
- Java Stack: Java 7/8, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Spring Boot Integration, Micro Services and AWS Support, App Server Deployment and configuration, Jenkin
- Open source: pHP, Python, Cupcake php
- Microsoft Technologies: C#, .net and iis deployment
- Ruby and Rails
- Cloud Integration: AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
Apart from the develop of web application, we do provide up-to-date technology updates, support and maintenance of the applications. Our web maintenance services ensure the client application team to provide the customer service with our operation interruption.
i2Data Systems delivers efficient ecommerce solutions. We plug together the existing web applications with ecommerce plugins and integrate custom. We can advise on any ecommerce development that you require to ensure best possible solutions for you. i2Data Systems Inc can deliver multiple capabilities to eCommerce sites, leveraging the core strengths based on current trends of the market. These days, nothing can be more satisfying than shopping for what you want from the comfort of your home.
- Custom Ecommerce application development
- Integration with existing ecommerce solutions
- Plugin management and Admin Panel Management
- Secure Payment Gateway Integration
- Data Security and application security
The technology world is constantly changing and in order to be a success, a business has to keep up with the world of technology. One of the biggest ways that a company can do that is through using the latest innovations in software.
The recent increase in the focus in the moving of data from one application to a different application using a message instead of data files has therefore increased the need for applications that are flexible. This necessity to reroute and format messages that are easy to understand and read by the appropriate systems has driven the innovation of the software called Middleware. It functions as a consolidator, integrator, and translation layer software. There are different products that offer middleware software solutions.
MIDDLEWARE AS A PLATFORM
Middleware software has been created to support different application architectures. A lot of firms operate through the use of more than one application architecture. An example would be when firms merge or when there is an acquisition of third-party applications, the company might find that they are operating using more than one of the architectures. There is support through middleware software for these architectures, and it provides structured methods in three environments of interconnection including production, development environments, and test. The middleware software functions to move the data from one application to another, between databases and files.
MIDDLEWARE SOFTWARE PROVIDES CONNECTIVITY
Middleware software is thought to be software for connectivity due to the fact that it functions to join the applications through the communication mechanisms. In middleware’s function, it’s the layer between application platforms and assisted software applications, interoperability and transparency, and treating scalability. It helps in database connectivity because it provides API access to the database interfaces. An advantage of using this middleware software is the simplified and standard database connectivity that it provides.
The solution architecture plays key role in planning the system development and implementing the application successfully. Our team should help in System Architecture Design, Modelling, Producing Design Documents, Data Flow Diagram, UML Diagrams and System Deployment Diagram from High Level till Low Level Design and assist smoothly to develop phase.
The services includes -
- Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Business Process Analysis (BPA)
- Setting the Development Standards and Implementation Guidelines
- System Level Conceptual and Logical Models
- Security Architecture Guidance
- Handling Scalability and Performance Issues
- Creating User and Implementation Guides
- Provide Solution Archiecture and Deployment Guides
We provide right guidance from the architectural perspective after assessing business goal and objectives to choose right tools, technologies, design choices and data model. The service include designing new system, enhancements needs, product design and reengineering of application. Our team also helps in conducting Architecture Reviews and getting approvals from various teams to provide Enterprise Architecture.
Establishing right Quality Assurance process is key in product success. Developing proper guidelines and setting correct standards for enterprise testing process helps identifying the products defects early and avoid surprises in production. The quality process should start from requirement inception till production. As technology partner i2Data resources can help an organization to adopt suitable testing process from beginning of produce development. The offerings include -
- Analyzing the client requirement and helping to establishing testing process
- Developing QA test plan and test strategy
- Automation of System, Performance, UAT and Agile Testing
- Tool evaluation for automation and setting up test environment
- Mobile testing automation using various tools available in the market
- Covers product functionality, API and Mobile testing of products running on both traditional and cloud environment
- CI Integration to automate test execution and Generating reports
Building Safer and Secure software applications is one of the main challenges corporations are facing in the it world. We will review the possible threats and vulnerabilies from application security stand point of view and provide the reports to the client. Also, review current client development practices and suggest approaches to change them to empower developer to perform, code and review as security standards defined by the organisation.
The Wide Range of sercurity services designed and offered in the areas of -
- Transporation Security and Server protection
- Application Security
- Mobile App Security
- Security Test and Automation
- Network Security
After working closely with client, we provide the reports to suggests immediate threats and recommend measures we need to talk. Also provide the necessary practices required safer measure to maintain the application security.